You can adjust the order that items appear in on your standard order. Simply follow these steps:
- Select Special Tasks and then Standard Order
- From here, you will select the Vendor you wish to make adjustments to.
- Scroll down to the list of items, and you'll see numbers next to the Edit and Delete buttons.
- You will need to find where you are wanting to place your item, and get the numbers of those closest to it.
For example, if Syrup Coke is number 510 and Syrup Fanta is 520, yet you would like Syrup Diet Coke to follow Coke, you can change the number of Syrup Diet Coke to 511, or any number in between 510 and 520.
- To do this, you will click Edit on the item line, then insert the new number and click Update.
This is good to know if you add a new item to your Standard Order, as it will be added to the bottom of your Standard Order by default once added.
Please sign in to leave a comment.