Occasionally, you may have to inactivate or terminate a particular ASC account. Please note that only certain ASC users will have the ability to do this. To inactivate an ASC user follow these steps:
- Log into your HotSchedules account and toggle to the Above Store Console.
- Once logged in, hover over the Configure Tab and select Users.
- On the Users page, locate and select the name of the person.
- This will redirect you to the Edit User page where you will be able to change the status on the account to either Inactive or Terminated from the drop down menu pictured below.
- Select the Save button to confirm the change.
To learn more about how to terminate or Inactivate an Above Store Console Account follow the link below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.