Skip to main content

HMRC Reconciliation Report


1 comment

  • Samuel Banks

    Hello Jovita,

    You wouldn't be able to get this information on this particular export, I would advise you're to use the "P35 Report for Year End" export.

    This should give you the relevant information which you're looking for.

    Kind Regards



Please sign in to leave a comment.