This probably wouldn't be the easiest feature to add, but it would be a great tool for managers to plan out weekly tasks that need to be done to make sure all the specific tasks like closing, opening, cleaning duties, preventative maintenance, etc, etc. get assigned to specific person each week.
- Opening Manager
- Closing Manager
- Closing Server
- Clean Back Wall
- Boil Out Fryer
- Clean under equipment
- Detail Clean the Restrooms
- Wash Trash Cans
- Clean under Mug Chiller
- Mop Floors
- They should be planned out in the same place as templates so they can match up with business volume.
- They could look like exactly like the House manager section, but be in their own tab.
- They should be required to be dropped on an existing shift. ie, you can't assign a task to someone that is not scheduled
- They should be assigned to a day of the week and a specific schedule like FOH or BOH.
- You can see on my schedule that I cheat and do this by splitting a shift into pieces and using the location tag to assign something specific like 'Clean back wall' or 'Floors'
- If you wanted to get real crazy, have an option to mark the task as 'Manager Approval Required' so that a manager has to sign off that the task got done.
Please sign in to leave a comment.