Under HIRE, the Application Questions section allows the Administrator to configure the job application to meet the organization's needs. You can create a job application question and assign it to only one or a few locations or only one or a few jobs.
To access Application Questions at any time, follow this path: Settings → Select your organization → HIRE/Application Questions.
- You will follow the steps to create a new section. (You could also edit an existing section.) Click here if you need assistance creating a new section.
- By default, PeopleMatter adds this section to the bottom of the application form. Drag and drop this section where you want it to appear on the overall job application.
- After creating the section, you will determine who will see this question on the job application.
- Everyone - All applicants for all positions will see this section.
- Custom - You can choose who sees this section, based on specific units or specific jobs.
- Nobody - No applicants will see this section
- You will use Custom to assign the application question to either specific locations or specific positions. Follow the prompts to select the units and/or jobs. When finished, click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.