Under HIRE Settings, the Applicant Removal section allows the Administrator to configure settings that can be used to automate the applicant/candidate screening process. These options include:
- Made Candidates
To access Applicant Removal at any time, follow this path: Settings. → Select your organization. → HIRE/Applicant Removal.
To set up removal when the status is changed to Candidate, Hired, or Removed:
- In the Applicant Removal section, you will see three options: Made Candidates, Hired, and Removed.
- Check the checkbox next to the setting(s) you wish to configure.
- When an applicant or candidate meets these characteristics, they will be automatically removed from consideration for that job and/or location.
To set up removal based on assessment results:
You can also set up applicant removal based on an assessment result of discontinue.
To access Assessments at any time, follow this path: Settings. → Select your organization. → Features & Add-Ons/Assessments.
- In the Assessments section, you will see an item under Global Settings called "Remove Applicants who receive a Discontinue on assessment." To enable this feature, check the checkbox.
- When an applicant receives a discontinue score, the applicant will be removed after their application is submitted.
- PeopleMatter: Managers: How do I Make Someone an Applicant or Candidate Again After I Remove Their Application?
For additional training regarding Applicant Removal, please view the Configure Applicant Removal eLearning Lesson: