Managers and Administrators may have difficulty locating applicants or candidates in the system.
Try these troubleshooting steps:
- Filters: Filters may be preventing you from seeing specific applicants or candidates
- Click Clear All Filters
- Also, review the Date Applied Filter: This sticky filter defaults to 30 Days. You can update this by going to the Advanced tab under Filters, Date Applied: There are custom range buttons you can click (30 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days, etc.) or enter a date range manually
- PeopleMatter: Update 'Date Applied' filters
- All Applicants: If you can't find your applicant/candidate after clearing the filters, you can check the All tab. This is where removed and/or hired applicants will appear. They could have been removed by another manager or administrator, auto-removed based on assessments results, or removed by accident.
- Managerial Positions: Depending on your administrative level, you may not be able to view an applicant that has applied to a position marked as managerial. Custom Store Managers and Business Unit Admins are not able to view managerial applicants or candidates.
- Additional Reasons: Other reasons could be that the applicant applied to the wrong location or was not able to submit an application successfully. Suggest that the applicant contact Snagajob Support for assistance.