Managers and Administrators may have difficulty locating applicants or candidates in the system.
Try these troubleshooting steps:
- Filters: Filters may be preventing you from seeing specific applicants or candidates
- Click Clear All Filters
- Also, review the Date Applied Filter: This sticky filter defaults to 30 Days. You can update this by going to the Advanced tab under Filters, Date Applied: There are custom range buttons you can click (30 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days, etc.) or enter a date range manually
- PeopleMatter: Update 'Date Applied' filters
- All Applicants: If you can't find your applicant/candidate after clearing the filters, you can check the All tab. This is where removed and/or hired applicants will appear. They could have been removed by another manager or administrator, auto-removed based on assessments results, or removed by accident.
- Managerial Positions: Depending on your administrative level, you may not be able to view an applicant that has applied to a position marked as managerial. Custom Store Managers and Business Unit Admins are not able to view managerial applicants or candidates.
- Additional Reasons: Other reasons could be that the applicant applied to the wrong location or was not able to submit an application successfully. Suggest that the applicant contact Snagajob Support for assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.