There are two different types of Notes offered within the Applicant, Candidate, and Team Member records:
- Public Notes are visible to anyone with administrative access and the ability to see that individual.
- Limited Notes are visible only to administrators with company-wide access rights.
To add a note:
- Click the Notes tab in the Applicant/Candidate/Team Member's Record.
- Type your note in the Add a Note field.
- Click Add Note.
- Select Add Note with Public Visibility or Add Note with Limited Visibility.
- The note will file in the individual's record and will display Limited or Public.
- If you are the administrator who created the note, you can change the note type by using the drop-down menu.
Please sign in to leave a comment.