Business, Primary, and Financial Admins have permissions to transfer all employees to any active location. Transfers can be completed from the Employee Record or from the Transfers page.
From the Employee Record:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- Under Teams, click Team Members.
- Search for the employee's name. Click on the employee's name to view their record.
- Under the Tracking tab, you will see their current location displayed.
- Click Make Changes and select Transfer Team Member.
Please note that both sections of the I-9 must be completed before transferring an employee to new location.
- You will be taken to the Transfers page.
- Click Select/Edit Store
- Enter the hire date, employment status, and position at the new location.
- Click Next.
- Enter the pay rate.
- Click Transfer
The transfer is complete. You will be prompted to send the employee an Onboarding email. Click Send Onboarding Request.
Note: The employee will only be sent location specific Onboarding tasks. They will not be required to complete the Company Items (includes the I-9 and Federal Withholding) for a second time.
If you are transferring a manager who needs administrative access to their new location, you will need to update it the Company Settings. Click here to learn more.
From the Transfers page:
- Click New Transfer.
- Click Select/Edit Team Member and select the employee's name.
- Click Select/Edit Location and select the employee's current location.
Follow the steps outlined above to complete the transfer.