The Applicants feature allows you to view new applicants who have applied to your units within the last 14 days.
View Applicants from the Manager's Home Screen
A. This screen shows the first way you can access Applicants, which is from the Manager’s Home Screen, by clicking Applicants.
B. This screen shows the applicants who have applied in the last 14 days.
C. This view of Applicants also has the addition of Alerts.
This screen allows you to open a list of new applicants based on the default criteria or the criteria you set in your Alerts.
View Applicants from the Navigation Menu
You can also access Applicants at any time by following this path: Navigation Menu → HIRE/Applicants.
A. The Applicants screen is displayed here. By default, this feature will show new applications who have applied to your units within the last 14 days.
B. The Applicants screen will allow you to create filters, which you can apply to narrow down your applicant pool more efficiently.
The Applicants screen allows you to open an individual Applicant’s contact information, by clicking on their name.
On the Applicants screen, you may see some of the following features depending on your organization’s use of PeopleMatter:
- Applicant’s Name
- Date and Time of Application
- Ribbon Symbol - Job Fit Assessment Results: Job Fit examines how the individual’s personality characteristics fit the job they are applying for by comparing their traits to those of successful performers.
- Green - Recommend
- Multiple Colors - multiple results
- Red - Discontinue
- Yellow - Caution
- Smiley Face Symbol - Attitude Assessment Results: Attitude examines the individual’s attitudes toward work and work-related issues by measuring for counterproductive behaviors.
- Green - Low Concern
- Yellow - Some Concern
- Red - Serious Concern
From this list, you can view the individual Applicant’s job application in detail by clicking on the Applicant’s name.
View the Applicant Record in Detail
This is a view on an individual Applicant’s Record. On this screen, you may see some of the following features depending on your organization’s use of PeopleMatter:
- Applicant’s Name
- Phone Number(s) - Call or text the applicant from here.
- Email Address - Email the applicant from here.
- Dollar Sign Symbol - Tax Credit Status: Click on the Dollar Sign to see the Tax Credit Status.
- Not Pre-Screened
- Not Pre-Qualified
- Ribbon Symbol - Job Fit Assessment Results: See above.
- Smiley Face Symbol - Attitude Assessment Results: See above.
- Jobs Applied To - View the list of positions.
- Employment History - View the history, if provided.
- Availability - View the availability, if provided.
- View Full Application - Click here to view the full job application. Some Managers may have to click “Download full job application” first.
- Resume - Click to view resume, if provided.
- Notes - Click to add notes, if applicable.
For more information on Applicants, please view the HIRE Applicant Tracking eLearning Lesson: