Indeed Apply is an option that allows for some portion of an applicants indeed profile to be included in their Snagajob application.
The following fields will post over from Indeed:
- Tell Us About Yourself
- Work History
- Military Experience
- Indeed resume or personal resume
- Cover Letter.
- The applicant will only need to complete additional fields not captured in Indeed.
- The applicant will receive a URL via email from Snagajob, which will allow them to complete the application in the PeopleMatter Platform (similar to the original process). If they have already completed the application, and they click the link, they will be presented with a message indicating their application is complete.
- Indeed also sends a confirmation email that includes the URL to complete the application. Again, if they have already completed the application, and they click the link, they will be presented with a message indicating their application is complete.
- The applicant will not show up in the Applicant Pool until they have completed their application in the PeopleMatter Platform.
This feature adds additional steps to the application process and will not allow for applicants to be automatically redirected to your Snagajob application. These steps are outlined below.
After clicking Apply Now on your Indeed job posting, Indeed prompts the applicant to provide the following:
- Name (required)
- Email (required)
- Phone Number
- Resume (required)
- Cover Letter
Note: The resume requirement is enforced by Indeed and cannot be disabled.
The applicant will be asked to enter their identifiers for their Snagajob application. This will ensure that the applicant is able to pause and resume the application process. All fields are required.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Four-digit pin
- Birth Month
- Day of birth
Finally, the applicant will be prompted to leave Indeed to complete their application. Clicking “Continue” will bring the applicant into the PeopleMatter Platform: