Managers can use PeopleMatter on the web to view, approve, and deny Time Off Requests within SCHEDULE.
To view Time Off Requests on the web:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear.
- From the Home WorkSpace, you can click Time Off Requests on the left.
- From the Schedule tab, you can click Time Off Requests on the left.
- Click Time Off Requests.
- The list of Time Off Requests will appear on the left. By default, you will see a list of pending requests. You will see the Team Member's name and the dates requested off.
To approve or deny Time Off Requests:
- Click on the Team Member’s name.
- The details of the time off request will display. You will see the following items:
- Requestor’s Name
- From here, you can click Approve or Deny
- Tasks if applicable
- Time Off Date, Start & End Times or All Day
- Notes, if applicable
- Click Approve or Deny. You can choose to Approve or Deny with or without comments.
- Please note: Once a request has been approved or denied you cannot alter the request.
- PeopleMatter: Schedule: How do I View, Approve, or Deny Shift Offer Requests on the Mobile App? (video)
For additional training on Time Off Requests, please view the View Time Off Requests eLearning Lesson:
Please sign in to leave a comment.