How do I upload a list of former employees that are not eligible for rehire?
- To upload a list of former employees, you may go to your Admin Control Panel by hovering over your name on the upper right side of the page and clicking Admin settings from the dropdown.
Note: Rehire Eligibility is based on Social Security number and will not work unless the applicant’s SSN is a required field on your Hiring Manager application.
Because 1-Click Apply customers do not capture SSN on the application, the majority of these features will not be applicable.
- From Admin Settings, click on Rehire Eligibility to upload the list.
- You may use either of the templates (i.e., CSV and TXT) to convert your former employees list into the appropriate format.
- Remember to follow the guidelines at the top of the page for correct formatting of employee information.
- You will upload the saved employee spreadsheet by clicking Choose File.
- If you want to overwrite the existing list (e.g., a file you previously uploaded), check the box Overwrite Existing List.
- Click Save for your former employee list to be uploaded into the system.
Will my managers be able to hire former employees that are marked as Do Not Rehire in the system?
No. Your managers will not see the Hire or Rehire button on former employees marked as Do Not Rehire.
As the Admin, you have the ability to override any candidate or former employee marked as Do Not Rehire.
You will see the Hire or Rehire button for candidates or former employees marked as Do Not Rehire.
To learn more about Rehire Eligibility, check out the Admin User Guide and Training below:
Hiring Manager: Admin User Guide (PDF)
Hiring Manager: Administrator Training (Video)
Please sign in to leave a comment.