Assigning a course is Step Three in the overall process to create a course in LEARN.
To access Courses at any time, follow this path: Settings → Select your organization → LEARN/Manage Courses.
Select the course you want to edit. Navigate to Step Three - Assign the Course and Save.
Step Three - Assign the Course and Save
- Courses can be assigned by Units and Jobs or Roles.
- All Units and All Jobs: By default, the course is assigned to All Units and All Jobs. To change to specific units, click the drop-down arrow and complete the prompts. To change to specific jobs, click the drop-down arrow and complete the prompts.
- Roles: If you want to assign a course by PeopleMatter User Role instead of Units and Jobs, click Roles and complete the prompts.
- Click Next.
- You will be prompted to select the Course Due Date. Click Set Course Due Date.
- To require this course, you will set the Course Due Date for current Team Members and future Team Members. If you want to make the course optional, skip this step.
- The first field prompts you to Set a due date for current Team Members. To do so, click the checkbox called Require this course. Use the calendar to select the due date. There is a reminder that the course will not be reset for team members that have already taken the course.
- The second field prompts you to Set a due date for future Team Members. To do so, click the checkbox called Require this course. A drop-down called Select Due Date will appear. Click the drop-down arrow. For new hires, you can select from a list of options:
- Hire Date
- First 3 Days of Hire
- First Week of Hire
- First Month of Hire
- Select Due Date and choose a date using the calendar.
- When finished, click Save.
- Make any additional edits to your LEARN course. Save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.