If you forgot your PeopleMatter password, you can reset it yourself.
There are three different options for self-recovery:
- Text message
- Security questions
- Go to https://my.peoplematter.com.
- Select Forgot Username/Password?
- Enter your personal identifiers, including First name, Last name and Email or Mobile Phone Number and then select Continue
Your username will appear at the top of the screen and be selected by default.
- If you have more than one, select the required username
- Then choose one of the following
Send me a text
- Use the password reset link contained in the text message you receive
Send me an email
- An email from email@example.com will be sent to the address on your profile
- Use the password reset link contained in the email
Answer my security questions
- Answer the questions, as submitted when first signing up
- Send me a text
- Then select Continue
Please note - Password reset links will expire after 5 days. Replies to the text message are not monitored - for additional assistance, please contact Support.
If email or text options are greyed out, this will be because your profile does not contain that information. When logged in, please update your profile with an email address/mobile number so that these options can be chosen in the future.
Whatever method is used, the 'Create a Password' screen will be displayed.
- Create and re-enter a new password as per the displayed requirements and then Submit