Use the Compliance overview to see a summary of incomplete I-9s and pending E-Verify cases.
- Click on the highlighted Employees with overdue I-9's to take action on the I-9 from the I-9 Documentation page.
- Click on the highlighted Employees with Active E-Verify Cases to view each case in more detail.
- Slide the switch on the beta banner to the left to opt-out of the dashboard experience and return to the old homepage.
1. Use the Recruiting tab to Manage Applicants and Candidates
2. Use the Employees tab to Manage your Employees
3. If you are using any of these additional optional features they will be displayed:
- Background Checks
4. Use the Transfers tab to manage Employee transfers
5. Use the Requisitions tab to Manage Requisitions
6. If you are using additional any of these optional features they will be displayed:
7. Use the Reporting and New Reporting (beta) tabs to manage your Reports
8. Use the Messages tab to Manage your Inbox
9. Use the Action Items tab to Manage any Action Items you've created
10. Use the Company Settings tab to quickly access your Organization's settings
- To log out, click the arrow in the upper right corner next to your name.
- Click Help to go to our Knowledge Base.
- Click Profile to update your personal information.
- Click Workfile to view your Workfile.