Can Employees complete a LEARN Course on the Mobile App?
No, LEARN course content cannot be viewed or completed on the PeopleMatter Mobile App at this time. You will need to log into PeopleMatter via the web on a desktop computer to complete LEARN courses.
As it relates to LEARN, on the PeopleMatter Mobile App, you can view:
- Courses - This will display a list of your required courses that are upcoming or overdue.
- Completed - This will display a list of required courses that you have completed.
Can an Employee complete a Course before Onboarding is completed?
Yes. LEARN is only contingent upon ‘Hired/Active’ status, there is no dependency on Onboarding tasks. All Active, Hired Employees should be able to complete all assigned LEARN courses in their Account.
Why am I unable to set a LEARN Course as a Prerequisite?
In order for a course to appear in the Prerequisite menu, it has to be marked as required for Future Team Members. To learn how to configure a course, click on the following article: PeopleMatter: LEARN - Administrators: How do I Assign a Course?
How do I view completed courses in LEARN?
There are two ways to see complete course results:
- Go to Reporting and run the Course Results report. Filter for completed courses.
- Click on the Learning tab in the employee record. Click on "Completed" to see completed courses.
To learn how to view completed courses on the mobile app, click on the following article:
PeopleMatter: Managers: How do I Monitor LEARN Course Completion and Overdue Courses for Team Members on the Mobile App? (video)
What access rights do LEARN Admins have?
The LEARN Admin has access to all three LEARN settings — Courses, Categories, and Tests. This person is able to assign courses to any unit, job, or role. LEARN admins are able to see personal information or access other admin pages.
Can I have my Team Members take a test that is not attached to a LEARN Course?
No. All tests must be attached to a course in order to be taken.
What file types can I upload when creating Courses in LEARN?
Admins can upload PDF documents, Videos, or SCORM 1.2 content to LEARN.
What reports are available for LEARN?
- Course Results - displays a list of Team Members who have completed courses.
- Overdue Courses - displays a list of Team Members with overdue courses.
- Required Courses - displays a list of Team Members with assigned courses.