Will I need a CareerBuilder Account to post jobs from the PeopleMatter Platform to CareerBuilder?
- Yes, you need a separate CareerBuilder account.
- Your organization's payment information must be accurate with CareerBuilder.
- Your CareerBuilder account must be set up to work with third parties, such as the PeopleMatter Platform, in order for the job posting to go live.
- If unsure of the above, contact your CareerBuilder Sales Representative.
What configurations are needed to post jobs to CareerBuilder?
- In Job Boards, click Add Credentials, enter your valid CareerBuilder Vendor ID, and click Save.
- Click the Job Postings tab to add postings. Click Add New.
- Follow the prompts to:
- Select a Location, click Next. (Only one location may be selected per posting.)
- Select the specific Jobs for that location, click Next.
- The job posting information will appear. Information will pre-populate based on the job within the PeopleMatter Platform. Complete the additional required fields. Click Next.
- Repeat the last step for any additional jobs. Click Next.
- You will receive a confirmation message and reminder about payment. Click Save.
- Under Job Postings, you will see a dashboard with a list of all postings and associated statuses of Posted, Pending, or Failed.
- If the job posting failed, the user is not able to edit credentials and “re-initiate” the same posting. The previous posting’s information is not saved in our database; therefore, the user will have to add a new posting. Their CareerBuilder account should not be charged until the posting status reads “Posted.”
- Note: The posting duration for all jobs posted through PeopleMatter is 30 days and begins the day the posting is live.