What's new in PeopleMatter......
Product updates will be made throughout the year and will be communicated to users prior to release via email and in the Knowledge Base, click the highlighted months below to see new release information:
- Phase 1 of the PeopleMatter site redesign was made available to users on Thursday, February 13th.
- To Opt In to the new experience, toggle the Beta switch from Off to On
NEW redesigned employee list is live!
- The new user experience is streamlined for mobile use, with faster loading times and bigger screens so you can see more results at once.
- Toggle the beta switch at the top to check out the new experience
- Sticky filters - After opening an applicant record, original filters should persist so you don’t have to set them up again.
- Print Full Job App Button - this has been added to Applicant Detail in Applicant Tracking Workspace. Navigate to the bottom of the view to Print!
- Assessments - Multiple assessment statuses can be selected /searched at the same time.
- Status - Saved for later & Removed
- Date Applied - Today & Last 7 Days / will have date picker boxes for custom range
- Options have been reordered
- Messages, Action Items, 3rd Party Apps (Perform or RTO) and Reporting were added to left Navigation bar
Applicant / Candidate Search
- To search for a an Applicant or Candidate, users will enter name and then press Enter to conduct Search
A New Login Page
- All PeopleMatter Users will see a newly designed Login page when accessing https://my.peoplematter.com
Once logged into PeopleMatter
- Users will either see the Dashboard screen (if opted into the beta experience) or the PeopleMatter Workfile.
- To navigate to the Applicant Tracking Workspace from the PeopleMatter Workfile, users should select Workspaces > Administrator > Applicants.
- All Users will automatically be opted out of the new experience.
- Users will have the ability to toggle in and out of new experience until redesign is complete, just look for the banner at the top of your screen with toggle switch.
Navigating to the Applicant Tracking Workspace
- When users click on the Applicants tab, the following screen will appear
- To check out the Applicant Tracking Workspace in the new PeopleMatter experience, Users will need to opt into the experience using the toggle switch in the right corner
- Once in the new Applicant Tracking Workspace, Users will notice the following updates:
- Bulk or Individual actions (Remove or Make Candidates)
- Location displayed directly on the Applicant information
- Improved filter design and more user-friendly functionality
- To search for an Applicant or Candidate by Name, navigate to the upper right hand corner of and click on the magnifying glass icon
A New Applicant preview
- A new Expandable applicant view replaces QuickView
- In the new experience, Users can select the drop down next to any Applicant/Candidate name to quickly review their information and expedite the hiring process
- New Iconography for Applicant Tracking
Provide us with your Feedback about the New Experience
- We encourage your feedback every step of the way!