What is the Recruiter Admin role?
The Recruiter Admin has full access to all applicants and candidates for all positions (non-managerial and managerial) across the organization. The Recruiter Admin can move a person through the screening process including the steps of running a background check, making an offer, and hiring a candidate. The Recruiter Admin does not have access to team member records, with the exception of beginning the hire process so that the new hire can complete his/her onboarding steps. A Recruiter Admin cannot be restricted to certain locations. The Recruiter Admin will be able to configure certain company-wide settings that deal with recruitment.
What does a Recruiter have access to?
- Access to all locations
- Access to requisition management
- Access to applicant and candidate data
- Ability to create targeted application links
- Able to hire candidates
- Can and review background checks
- Able to delete notes on applicants and candidates
- Can run Hire Reports
- Access to the following Company Settings:
- Message Templates
- Job Boards
- Applicant Sourcing
What does a Recruiter not have access to?
- No access to team member data or onboarding
- No access to LEARN, SCHEDULE, or PERFORM
- No access to Background Checks configuration
How do I assign the Recruiter Admin role?
- A Primary Admin or Financial Admin can assign the Recruiter Admin role.
- Click Settings. Select your organization.
- Click Team Members.
- Click on the name of the employee that needs the Recruiter Admin rights.
- Select Yes for Is this person a system administrator?
- Select Assign one or more standard system administrator roles.
- Select Recruiter Admin. Remove other roles if needed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.