Administrators can edit an existing Team Member's administrative rights.
To access Team Members:
- Go to your Company Settings.
- Click Team Members.
You may see Team Members as Employees, Staff Members, or Associates.
To edit an employee's administrative rights:
- From the Team Member Directory, click on the individual's name.
- The Team Member's information will display on the right.
- Scroll to the section where you entered Yes for Is this person a system administrator?
- You can change the selection of Assign one or more standard system administrator roles or Assign the Custom Store Manager role. Click the appropriate checkbox.
- You can change the assigned units and access rights. Click View/Assign Units and Access Rights.
- Select the Units. Next to the unit, select the Access Rights from the drop-down, choosing from either Full Access or View Only. Click Continue.
- When finished updating this Team Member, click Save.