Managers can create and save filters for viewing new applicants.
To create and save filters:
- To access Contacts at any time, follow this path: Navigation Menu→ Manage/Contacts.
- Select the location from the top of the screen.
- Click +Add Filter or the Filter icon.
- Select the job to filter on. Click Next in the top right.
- Select the additional filtering options, including assessments, tax credits, and the applicant’s availability. Click Next.
- Name the filter; filters must have a unique name of no more than 15 characters.
- Assign a color to the filter, which will be applied to the applicant name if they meet the filter criteria. Click Save.
- You can create up to ten different filters per location, if desired.
- The filter icon on the top right corner of the screen allows you to Edit, Delete, and Reorder filters.