When creating LEARN courses, Administrators can choose from the following three content types:
- SCORM 1.2
- SCORM 1.2 must be in Zip File format.
- Documents must be in PDF format and under 10 MB.
- Videos must be in one of the following formats:
- Files up to 800MB can be used but you may find the upload time is lengthy.
- Files that are outside of these parameters will be converted to a resolution of 480x320 HVGA. The original aspect ratio is preserved and black bars will be added as necessary,
- Audio will be reduced to 2 channel stereo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.