When would I reset a new hire's onboarding tasks?
- An Administrator can reset a team member's onboarding tasks in the event the new hire makes a mistake entering information during the onboarding process.
- Resetting the onboarding tasks will NOT reset Section I of the I-9.
Who can reset a new hire's onboarding tasks?
- Primary Administrators
- Financial Administrators
How do I reset a new hire's onboarding tasks?
- Open the Team Member's Record.
- Click the Onboarding tab.
- Click Team Member's Tasks.
- Click Reset Company Onboarding Tasks or Reset Location Onboarding Tasks.
- You will see a warning that this action is not reversible. Click Reset.
- The new hire will then log back into their WorkFile and complete the items that have been reset.
Please sign in to leave a comment.