Under Features & Add-Ons, the Onboarding section allows the Administrator to configure Employee and Manager Onboarding Tasks to meet the organization's needs.
To access Onboarding at any time, follow this path: Settings. ? Select your organization. ? Features & Add-Ons/Onboarding.
As it relates to Onboarding, there are Employee Tasks and Manager Tasks. This indicates you are viewing Employee Tasks.
You will need to:
- Turn default tasks on or off.
- Create and assign custom tasks, if needed.
- Rearrange the order of the tasks.
The tasks will appear on the left.
- There are some tasks that are automatically made available to all new hires for all positions. These show the word “Everyone” with no option to change this setting.
- Most tasks have the options of Everyone, Nobody, or Customize.
- Everyone - All new hires for all positions will see this task.
- Nobody - No new hires will see this task.
- Customize - You can choose who sees this section, based on specific units or specific jobs.
- If a task displays with arrows, you have the option to rearrange the order of that task within the overall onboarding process. To move a task, simply click on the task to drag and drop the task where you would like it to be located.
- It is recommended that you click on each task to view a preview of the task on the right.
- Some tasks will include options that you can choose to turn on or off.
- All tasks will require you to indicate the Assigned To and Can View fields:
- The Assigned To field is used to indicate who is assigned completion of the task.
- The Can View field is used to indicate who is required to monitor completion of the task.
- Use the drop-down arrows to make your selections.
- When finished, click Save for each task.
Please review all of the default tasks to begin configuring Onboarding. Please see the related articles for additional information to assist you in configuring Onboarding.
- PeopleMatter: Administrators: How do I configure manager tasks in onboarding? (default tasks) (video)
- PeopleMatter: Administrators: How do I create tasks in onboarding? (custom tasks) (video)
For additional training regarding Default Employee Tasks, please view the Onboarding Part 3 - Configure Default Employee Tasks eLearning Lesson: