New Hires for a position will be required to complete new hire paperwork and onboarding tasks. Managers and Administrators can send an email or text message to the New Hire to prompt them to create a PeopleMatter Account and complete new hire paperwork and onboarding tasks.
- You can complete your Onboarding tasks on a Desktop or Mobile Device (please see additional notes here when using a Mobile Device)
To access new hire paperwork and complete onboarding tasks:
- Access the email message or text message sent to you. In the message, click on the hyperlink to begin the process
- You will first be prompted to create a PeopleMatter Account. Remember your username, password, and answers to security questions
- You will next be prompted to complete all onboarding tasks. Click Start to begin. Read each task and complete all required fields. When finished, click Finish Onboarding
If you have already created your PeopleMatter account:
- You can log in to PeopleMatter to access your new hire paperwork and onboarding tasks
- Go to https://my.peoplematter.com and click Sign In
- Enter your Username and Password
- If any onboarding information needs to be completed, you will receive a notification from your Workfile. Click View requests now.
- A window will appear. Click Complete Onboarding Now
- You will next be prompted to complete all onboarding tasks. Click Start to begin. Read each task and complete all required fields
- If you are redirected to another page and need to resume your Onboarding, please login again at https://my.peoplematter.com ; your progress will save as you continue through the tasks
- When finished, click Finish Onboarding
- If completing your Onboarding on a Mobile Device:
- Make sure to download a PDF reader on your device before starting (if you cannot View/open PDFs on your device you may have trouble completing some tasks from your new employer)
- When the PDF comes up, press on it for a while so that you are provided with the option to open in a new tab and read.
- If you do not have the ability to receive an email message or a text message, speak to your Manager who can assist you in creating your PeopleMatter Account and completing the Onboarding Tasks.