Administrators can grant access to Team Members to allow them to view Team Members' Contact Information on the PeopleMatter Mobile App. Administrators can also grant access to Team Members to allow them to view Managers' Contact Information. For organizations that choose to use this feature, employees will have the ultimate say as to whether or not their information is displayed by choosing to "opt-in" or "opt-out" of this feature.
Employees can opt-in to displaying their contact information under Settings in the Mobile App.
- To access Settings at any time, follow this path: Navigation Menu→ Settings. You can also access Settings once you are on the Contacts screen by clicking the gear icon in the top, right corner of the screen.
- Select Yes. Click Save.
To view Contacts:
- Employees view team members’ contact information under the Contacts icon. Employees only have access to their location's contacts.
- Home Phone Number, Mobile Phone Number, and Email Address display when the feature is on and the employee has opted in.
- If an employee has not opted in, a “Employee Name” has chosen not to share his/her contact info message displays.
- Below the Search field, location contact information displays which includes: address, phone number, email, and a map feature which opens a map pinpointing the location.
- Managers are noted in the list by a person icon. Allowing employees to view team members and managers contact information is turned on in the Mobile App page under Settings.