Employees can view and complete action items on the PeopleMatter Mobile App.
To view and complete Action Items:
- To access Action Items at any time, follow this path: Navigation Menu→ Action Items. Managers can view action items in both their Employee Dashboard and their Manager Dashboard.
- The number of action items needed to be completed will be noted on the Dashboard.
- The list of action items will show title, what needs to be done (e.g. read a document, watch a video, etc.), if it is a blocking action item, and the due date when applicable.
- All incomplete Action Items will be listed; however, only company created Action Items can be completed via the mobile app. PeopleMatter created Action Items (e.g. I9) will have a note to complete via a computer.
- A Blocking Action Item must be completed before the user can proceed in the application. A reminder will pop up every 5 minutes until the action is completed but a “Snooze” option is available.
- When a document must be read as an action item, the checkbox acknowledging it has been read will be disabled until the user has viewed the document.