There are two possibilities for why a Manager cannot edit a Team Member's pay rate.
- A Custom Store Manger (CSM) can be restricted from doing this.
- The setting for rehires could be completely turned off, which will restrict a Business Unit Admin or Human Resources Manager from doing this.
1. Check the Custom Store Manager's Settings:
If your organization is using the Custom Store Manager role, ensure it is set up to allow for Edit Pay Rate.
- Click Settings → Select your organization → Company Settings/User Roles.
- Click Custom Store Manager from the list of roles.
- In the list of settings, ensure Edit Pay Rate is checked.
- Click Save.
Check the individual's Administrative Role:
- Click Settings → Select your organization → Company Settings/Team Members.
- Find the individual's name on your list of Team Members. The Administrative Role will be listed.
- You can click on the individual's name to update their role, if needed.
2. The setting for rehires could be completely turned off.
- If the Primary Administrator or Financial Administrator cannot perform the Edit Pay Rate workflow, the setting is likely turned off complete for your organization. If this is the case, contact Snagajob Support for additional assistance to turn on this setting.
- PeopleMatter: Managers: How do I Edit a Team Member's Pay Rate?
- PeopleMatter: Administrators: How do I Configure the Custom Store Manager Role?