Overview: Sometimes the employee makes a mistake when completing Section 1 of the I-9. Correcting this is a two-step process:
- The Manager will send the I-9 back to the Employee to make corrections
- The Employee will make corrections
- As the manager, you will review Section 1 for accuracy.
- If the information is incorrect, you may click the option at the bottom left to allow the employee to sign in and edit the information on the Form I-9.
- The employee will be notified that they need to Sign In to correct the information
- Once corrected you can complete the I-9 Review process and Submit Section 2