If your company is using the Snagajob Onboarding product, you will have the ability to view, modify and add policy documents that are specific to your company.
Navigate to your Admin Settings for 'Account Management'
Select 'Paperwork: Read and Sign Policies'
- This will display a listing of all of the policies that are active within your Snagajob account.
- Note: All policy files must be in PDF format. Any other format will not display properly to the employee
Click +New Policy
The following fields will populate
1. Policy/document title (Required)
- This is the policy title that will display to your employees and how it will be displayed when viewing policy information on the Paperwork tab.
2. Description of instructions
- This is the descriptive text that will be shown above the document itself.
3. Document acquisition (Required)
- Employee digitally signs
- This option is used for any document that is review & acknowledge only.
- Any form that needs to be filled out, initialled, etc. should not be uploaded using this selection.
- Manager scans and attaches
- This option is used for any document that needs to be filled out, initialled, etc.
- This allows the manager to print the form during the Manager Review so that the employee may fill out and sign the form manually.
- The manager will upload the completed form back into the system at the end of the process.
4. Upload Policy
- Select Upload File
- All documents must be in PDF format. Other document types will not display properly.
5. Require this policy for all positions?
- This will default to Yes.
- Choose the No option if you’d like to set this policy for specific positions only.
6. Click Save
To update an Existing Policy with a newer Version of your Document
- Select Edit next to the Policy Name
- Click Update with newer version.
- Once you have clicked the Update with newer version link, you will receive a modal that allows you to browse for the new PDF document and upload by clicking Update policy.
To Deactivate an existing Policy, select 'Deactivate' next to the Policy Name
* All applicable Employees will be notified via Email when adding a New Policy or Modifying an Existing Policy.
For the complete Hiring Manager Admin User Guide PDF, click the following link:
Hiring Manager: User Guide (PDF)