Administrators can add an existing Employee to their Account if they are currently hired and previously completed Onboarding outside of Snagajob.
1. To add an existing employee, you’ll need to first navigate to the Employees tab.
2. To the left of the page you should click the “Add existing employee” button.
3. You’ll be able to manually enter the existing employee’s information and save their new employee record.
Please Note the following:
- If your company is using Onboarding in Snagajob, your manually added Employees will not be able to complete Onboarding through the system, with the exception of Read and Sign policies uploaded to the company’s “Paperwork: Read and Sign Policies” section of the account
- The intention here is centered around compliance and helps to avoid any potential legal issues and/or lawsuits regarding discrimination within the application process through a single source and ensure it's a fair process that is the same across all parties applying for the same/similar jobs. For example, a prospective candidate who completes a paper application will likely not have to complete the assessments included in the electronic application, which could certainly be viewed as unfair to those completing the app online.
- If your company has an Integration with your payroll provider, your manually added employee data will NOT be sent in the integration file.
Related Articles: How do I add a new manager to my Snagajob Account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.