Managers and Administrators can complete Section 2 of the I-9 from the I-9 Documentation Dashboard.
To access the I-9 Documentation Dashboard:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click I-9 Documentation.
- A list of Team Members will appear. The status for each individual will display on the right.
- You can search for a Team Member by name or use Filters to narrow down your search.
- You will want to identify the Team Member's status of Waiting for Employer or Overdue - Waiting for Employer.
- Click Actions. Click Start I-9.
- Section 2 of the I-9 will open. There are four steps for you to complete:
- Step 1. Review Employee Information: Ensure the information entered by the employee in Section 1 is correct, and if so, click Next. If incorrect, click Send back to employee for corrections.
- Step 2. Enter Documentation Information: Select the appropriate documents you will use to verify identity and employment authorization. Click Select Documents next to the documents you need. Follow the prompts to enter the information for the documents you selected.
- Step 3. Review Documentation Information: Review the documentation you entered in Step 2. If information is correct, click Next. If incorrect, click Edit Information or Clear and Select a Different List Document.
- Step 4. E-Signature: Read all information carefully and ensure you check appropriate boxes and enter any required information. When finished, click Save and Complete.
- PeopleMatter: How do I Upload a Document for an Applicant/Candidate/Team Member?
- PeopleMatter: Managers: How do I Upload I-9 Documentation using Document Fast Capture on the Mobile App? (video)
For additional training regarding I-9, please view the Complete Onboarding - Complete I-9 Documentation eLearning Lesson: