Under Company Settings, the Branding section allows the Administrator to configure:
- Company Logo
- Brand Name
- Employee Name
- Location Name
- Primary Branding Color & Action Color
The Logo and Colors appear on your company's job application and employee onboarding.
To access Branding at any time, follow this path: Settings → Select your organization → Company Settings/Branding.
To add a Company Logo:
- Please note that the logo must be a JPEG or PNG file format. Click Browse.
- Select the file from your computer and click Open.
- Click Add.
- You may see a warning message that the file is too large; PeopleMatter will resize it automatically. Click OK if you see this warning.
To configure Brand Name:
- Use this feature only if your company name differs from the umbrella company listed in the platform in General Settings. Please note that this will also change the company name listed on your online application.
To configure Employee Name:
- Choose how PeopleMatter will refer to your employees system wide. From the drop down, choose from Team Member, Staff Member, Employee, or Associate.
To configure Location Name:
- Choose how PeopleMatter will refer to your locations system wide. From the drop down, select from Units, Locations, or Stores.
To configure Primary Branding Color and Action Color under Job Application and Onboarding:
- Select the Primary Branding Color and an Action Color by using the default color options, entering a Hexadecimal Value, or using the Color Picker.
- When finished making changes to Branding, click Save.
For additional training regarding Branding, please view the Configure Branding eLearning Lesson: