All Hiring Manager E-Verify workflows for Manager and Admin users.
Click here for the full guide.
- E-Verify Required Training
- E-Verify Overview
- When to Use E-Verify
- E-Verify Privacy and Data Protections
- Form I-9* and E-Verify
- Photo Matching
- Starting E-Verify
- E-Verify Case Results
- Employment Authorized
- Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC)
- Step 1: Notify Your Employee of the TNC
- Step 2: Referring your employee
- Step 3: Timeline and Expectations
- Duplicate Case
- Other Possible Case Results
- Review & Update Employee Data (Check Information)
- DHS Verification in Process
- SSA or DHS Case in Continuance
- Final Nonconfirmation (FNC)
- DHS No Show
- Error: Close Case and Resubmit
- Case Closure
- E-Verify Checklist
*For more detailed information regarding Form I-9 please refer to the Onboarding User Guide (pp 10-13 for Employee/Section 1, pp 21-24 for Employer/Section 2).
Please sign in to leave a comment.