Careers Sites allow you to create your own branded, mobile and Google-optimized careers site to post jobs and attract workers.
Your custom Careers Site will be automatically linked to your PeopleMatter postings. Reach out to your Client Executive to have the feature added to your account.
4. Share by Text
Sign into your Account at https://my.peoplematter.com/
- Go to your Company Settings
- Make sure that at least one of your jobs is currently accepting applications.
- Click Careers Sites. You'll be redirected to a new page.
- Click Create your career site to get started.
You can choose from the Story design layout or the Simple design layout.
- Simple design provides a fast setup to get job postings on the career site quickly so applicants can easily find and apply for jobs. It only includes a header with the Company Overview and a list of open jobs. At a minimum, users should update their logo and the content of the Company Overview when selecting this design as to not confuse applicants. Please note that users can add additional details and content later.
- Story design allows for full customization with branded colors and content allowing workers to learn more about the company and brand.
- Click Preview to look at each layout in more detail.
- Click on the cell phone icon to see your mobile site.
To add/remove sections:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click +Add a section
- Select one of the pre-defined sections to add to your layout
- Delete a section by clicking the trash can in the lower left of each section. (Note: the Open Jobs section cannot be deleted.)
Use the lightbulb in the lower right of the screen to get helpful hints on how to get the most out of each section.
To add/remove images:
- Click Add background image on applicable sections
Not all sections will have the option to add an image.
- Click the upload arrow to select an image from your library or drag and drop a saved image into the box
- Edit the image by cropping it and selecting the portion of the image you'd like to display
Each image will be saved to your image library.
- Click Remove background image to remove the image from that section. Images are not required
To add a video:
- Click +Add a Section
- Select Custom Layout
- Choose the number of columns and select Video
- Paste your YouTube or Vimeo link and click Update
To add contact info:
- Add a phone number and email address to your site
- Click Add social media to add your social media pages
Adding contact info is optional. The bottom of your site will be left blank if no contact information is added.
Theme & Settings
You can customize your theme using the panel on the right side of the screen.
To change the color scheme:
Click on Theme Color to create a custom color for your site.
- Use the Color Picker to select a color.
- The Color Scale can also be used to modify your color.
- Use the Opacity Scale to fade or darken the color.
- You can also enter a RGBA, HEX, or HSLA code to choose your color.
Your theme color affects the header area, footer area and header titles.
To change the font:
- Click on the Header Title and Body Paragraph menus to choose a font
You are limited to the font options in the menu.
- Click on the text within a section for more formatting options
- Use the Settings panel to add/edit your Site Name and Homepage link
- Click on Delete site to remove your Careers Site
- Click Publish in the upper right corner to broadcast your site
- You will be prompted to add your custom handle. Handles must be between 3 and 20 alphanumeric characters
If your handle is already in use, you must choose a different handle.
- Click Visit Site to see your completed Careers Site
- Click Unpublish from the Settings panel to temporarily remove the site from view
- Click Edit Site from the Career sit overview page to edit your published site
If you make a change to the published site, click Publish again to update it.
- Why isnt my Career Site available?
- You must create an Active job that is Accepting Applications. Once Jobs are Activated it can take up to 12 hours for the Site to be Available to begin Creating. You will see the following message in your Settings when you click on Career Site
- How soon do my Jobs update on my Career Site after making changes?
- Jobs update twice a day, at noon and midnight EST.
Please sign in to leave a comment.