KFC Corporate will be using Background Checks for the Shift Supervisor position and above.
- When hiring a Shift Supervisor or above, you will see the Background Checks tab appear when the individual is made a candidate.
- Applicants to positions requiring a Background Check will have already signed consent during the application process.
- When you click Background Checks, you will see information regarding the most recent consent form or the ability to send a consent form if needed. On the Run New Background Check tab, select the background check package from the drop-down list.
- After you select the Background Check package, you will be prompted to complete information regarding the candidate. Information will fill in automatically from the candidate’s PeopleMatter application. All fields with a blue asterisk are required. When finished entering the required information, click Run.
- If you do not know the information needed, you can click “request additional information” which will send a message to the candidate to submit the information needed. After the candidate submits the information, the background check request will be sent to Sterling.
- You will use the Background Checks dashboard, available from the Administrator Home WorkSpace, to view the status of background checks for your candidates. There are four statuses you will see:
- Proceed - you can move forward with the hiring process.
- Processing/Pending Review - the background check is under review.
- Discontinue - you will need to remove the candidate from consideration.
- Note: If you see Awaiting Info under Consent/Required Info, the candidate still needs to submit information to Sterling.
- For KFC Corporate, LaShonda Johnson will be reviewing background checks and managing this process. If you have questions regarding a candidate, you can speak to her directly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.