What is the PeopleMatter Mobile app?
The Mobile app is completely free to use for PeopleMatter employees and employers!
- Download the PeopleMatter Mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Search for "PeopleMatter" (all one word)
- You can use the Mobile app on a mobile phone or on a tablet:
- Apple devices, including iPhones and iPads
- Android devices, including Android phones and Android tablets
- You must have an active user account to use the mobile app. This means you need to be able to log in from a web browser at https://my.peoplematter.com
If you cannot log in, you can try the following:
- Check the spelling of your username and/or password
- Reset your password by selecting Forgot Password on the login screen for the web application
- Reset your username by selecting Forgot Username on the login screen for the web application
- If you have an active account and can log in to the web application, but not mobile, please reach out to PeopleMatter Support
- You can also send logs from your device to assist with troubleshooting:
Please note: If your organization accesses PeopleMatter using Single Sign On (SSO), you will not be able to utilize the PeopleMatter Mobile app.
Please note the following limitations of the Mobile app:
- The Mobile app does not allow you to move an applicant through the hiring process
- The Mobile app does not allow you to complete onboarding tasks
- The Mobile app does not allow Team Members to complete a LEARN course
- The Mobile app does not allow a Manager the ability to create or edit a schedule
Please sign in to leave a comment.