Managers and Administrators can view applicants from the Applicants Dashboard.
To view applicants:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or Home tab will appear. Click Applicants.
- Applicants will display.
- The Applicant Name displays on the left.
- The Positions applied to display in the middle.
- Symbols display on the right; hover over the symbol for more information.
- The Dollar Sign symbol represents Tax Credit status.
- The Job Fit symbol in green, yellow, or red represents Personality Assessment status.
- The Attitude symbol in green, yellow, or red represents Attitude Assessment status.
- In Applicants, you can:
- Apply filters, such as Availability or Advanced, to narrow down your search of Applicants. Click Clear All filters if no longer needed.
- PeopleMatter: Managers: How do I Filter Applicants?
- Under Advanced Filters you will see Date Applied
- Only the last 30 days of applicants will be pulled by default
- We have replaced the time range search option with predetermined options which include: today, 7 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, 180 days, and 365 days.
- Hover over an applicant's record so the Quickview button appears. Click Quickview to view a previous of the applicant's record.
- Click on the Applicant's Name to open the Applicant's Record.
Try the Beta Experience by toggling at the top of your page:
- Once in the new Applicant Tracking Workspace, Users will notice the following updates:
- Bulk or Individual actions (Remove or Make Candidates)
- Location displayed directly on the Applicant information
- Improved filter design and more user-friendly functionality
Learn more about the Beta Experience here: PeopleMatter: Redesign: What's New in 2020!
For additional training regarding Viewing Applicants, please view the Review Applicants Part 1 eLearning Lesson: