Candidates for a position may be requested to complete a background check by the company they applied to in order to be hired.
If you do not have the ability to receive an email message or a text message, speak to your Manager who can assist you in creating your PeopleMatter Account and submitting the information needed for the Background Check.
To access a background check request:
- Open the email message or text message sent to you.
- Click on the hyperlink in your Email or Text to begin the process.
- You will first be prompted to create a PeopleMatter Account. Remember your username, password, and answers to security questions.
- If you already have a PeopleMatter Account you can sign in with your Username and Password
Filling out the Background Check
- You will next be prompted to submit information required for the background check. Complete all required fields and provide any requested attestations. When finished, click Submit Information.
- Your information will be submitted to process the Background Check.
These screenshots show examples of the information you will be prompted to read and submit:
After your Background Check has been successfully submitted, it may take several days to process and return a result. You may reach out to the Location Manager to confirm the status or any additional questions regarding the Background Check.
Please sign in to leave a comment.