To go live with onboarding for your organization, you need to complete the following:
- Employee Tasks - Turn default tasks on or off
- Employee Tasks - Add custom tasks
- Manager Tasks - Turn default tasks on or off
- Manager Tasks - Add custom tasks
- Turn On Onboarding - In order for employee policies and manager tasks to be created for your new hires, this setting must be turned On.
See the Related Articles listed below if you need assistance with Steps 1-4.
When ready to Turn On Onboarding, Step 5, follow these steps:
To access Onboarding at any time, follow this path: Settings → Select your organization → Features & Add-Ons/Onboarding.
At the top, you will see this field.
- Use the drop-down menu to change the Onboarding status to On.
- You will see this window. Read the detailed information and click Got It.
- The status will update to On.