KFC Franchisees have the option to use Background Checks at their organization. Check with your Administrator to determine if you will be using these workflows.
Important Note: This is a high level overview; details may differ for your organization. Only certain users can run background checks and only certain users can view background check results.
- For a position requiring a Background Check, you will see the Background Checks tab appear when the individual is made a candidate.
- Applicants to positions requiring a Background Check will have already signed consent during the application process.
- When you click Background Checks, you will see information regarding the most recent consent form or the ability to send a consent form if needed. On the Run New Background Check tab, select the background check package from the drop-down list.
- After you select the Background Check package, you will be prompted to complete information regarding the candidate. Information will fill in automatically from the candidate’s PeopleMatter application. All fields with a blue asterisk are required. When finished entering the required information, click Run.
- If you do not know the information needed or you do not have access to enter the information, you can click “request additional information” which will send a message to the candidate to submit the information needed. After the candidate submits the information, the background check request will be sent to Sterling.
- You will use the Background Checks dashboard, available from the Administrator Home WorkSpace, to view the status of background checks for your candidates. There are four statuses you will see most often:
- Proceed - you can move forward with the hiring process.
- Processing/Pending Review - the background check is under review.
- Discontinue - you will need to remove the candidate from consideration.
- Note: If you see Awaiting Info under Consent/Required Info, the candidate still needs to submit information to Sterling.
- If you have access to view the Background Check results, you can do so from the candidate's record. On the View Previous Background Check tab, select the background check package from the drop-down list. The results will be listed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.