Under HIRE Settings, the Disposition Status section allows the Administrator to configure statuses that can be used to track when applicants/candidates have been removed from the applicant/candidate pool or saved for later consideration. A few items to note:
- Tracking Disposition Statuses is optional for most customers.
- Tracking Disposition Statuses is required for federal contractors.
- You can configure Disposition Statuses to meet your organization's needs, if you choose to use them.
- If a company turns on Disposition Status, any time a manager removes an applicant/candidate or chooses to save the individual for later consideration, the manager will be prompted to select one of the disposition status reasons you have created.
To access Disposition Status at any time, follow this path: Settings → Select your organization → HIRE/Disposition Status.
To use Disposition Statuses:
- Ensure the Status is set to On.
- The “Does Not Meet Basic Qualifications” is the default reason provided by PeopleMatter. Edit or Delete this to meet your needs.
- use Add Another Disposition Status to create as many additional reasons as necessary for your organization; however, you must have at least one when the feature is on.
- Managers will be required to select a Disposition Status reason any time they choose to save a candidate or applicant for later or remove a candidate or applicant (with or without a rejection message being sent).
- Click Save.
For additional training regarding Disposition Status, please view the Configure Disposition Status eLearning Lesson: