Managers and Administrators can take the following action on a candidate:
- Make Applicant
- Request Interview
- Offer Job
- Hire Candidate
- Save for Later
- Remove Applicant
- Remove Applicant - Send Rejection Message
To take action on a Candidate Record:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- The Administrator WorkSpace or HOME tab will appear. Click Candidates.
- Candidates will display. Click on the Candidate's Name to view the record in detail.
- In the record, click Candidate to view the available statuses.
- Click Make Applicant to return the candidate to the applicant pool.
- Click Request Interview to send an interview request message or call the individual; the status will update to Interview Requested.
- Click Offer Job to send an offer job message; the status will update to Job Offered.
- Click Hire Candidate to hire the candidate; the status will create the Team Member Record.
- Click Save for Later to mark the applicant as saved.
- Click Remove Candidate to remove the candidate om consideration; this status does not send notification to the candidate.
- Click Remove Candidate - Send Rejection Message to remove the candidate from consideration; this status will prompt you with a message template to send to the candidate if an email address is on file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.