If you are a Manager using PeopleMatter, the Mobile App can help you- Learn more below!
Download the Mobile App:
The Mobile App is completely free!
- Download the PeopleMatter Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play.
- Search for "PeopleMatter" which is all one word.
- You can use the Mobile App on a mobile phone or on a tablet.
- You must have an active user account to use the mobile app. This means you need to be able to log into from the web on a computer at https://my.peoplematter.com
On the PeopleMatter Mobile App, Managers can perform the following workflows:
- Messages - Send and view Messages to Team Member within your assigned units.
- Contacts - View Contact Information of Team Members within your assigned units. This can include Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Birthday, Hire Date, Availability, Jobs, and Emergency Contact. Note that some settings depend on permissions granted by your organization’s Administrator.
- Milestones - View Birthday, First Day, and Anniversary for Team Members within your assigned units.
- Settings - Configure settings to view Milestones, receive Notifications, and view when Form I-9s are due.
PeopleMatter Applicant Tracking & Onboarding:
- Applicants - View new Applicants and their applications; create Filters to view Applicants efficiently.
- Alerts - Set up Alerts to notify you of new Applicants based on position(s).
- I-9 - View when Form I-9s are due; upload copies of I-9 Documentation into PeopleMatter, if applicable.
- Courses, Assignments, and Completed - View outstanding and completed LEARN course assignments for Team Members at your assigned units.
- Roster - View the Team Members scheduled for work at your assigned units.
- Working Now - View the Team Members currently working at your assigned units.
- Shift Offers - View, approve, and deny shift offer requests for Team Members at your assigned units.
- Time Off - View, approve, and deny shift offer requests for Team Members at your assigned units.
- Action Items - View and complete Action Items assigned to you by the Administrator at your organization.
Please note the following limitations of the Mobile App:
- The Mobile App does not allow you to move an applicant through the hiring process.
- The Mobile App does not allow you to complete onboarding tasks.
- The Mobile App does not allow Team Members to complete a LEARN course.
- The Mobile App does not allow a Manager the ability to create or edit a schedule.
Manager Training for the Mobile App includes the following topics:
|Overview & Basic Features
- Access Contacts
- Configure Settings
- View Milestones
- Send Messages to Team Members
- Review Applicants
- Create Alerts
- Upload I-9 Documentation
- View Courses & Assignments
- View Roster & Working Now
- View Time Off Requests
- View Shift Offers
Please sign in to leave a comment.