To separate a Team Member:
- Click WorkSpaces.
- Under your organization's name, click Administrator.
- Click Team Members.
- Team Members will display. Click on the Team Member's Name to view their record in detail.
- On the Work Info tab, click Make Changes next to the unit. Click Separate Team Member.
- On the Separate Team Member window:
- Select Separation Type from the drop-down menu.
- Select Separation Reason from the drop-down menu.
- Enter Notes, if applicable.
- Use the calendar icon to enter a Separation Effective Date.
- Next to Is this person eligible to be re-hired, use the drop-down menu to select Yes or No.
- Enter Explanation, if application.
- Click Separate Team Member.
- You will receive notification that the Team Member has been separated. If your organization is using Schedule, you will be prompted to update the schedule if needed.
- On the Work Info tab, the separation appears as follows:
For additional training on Separating Team Members, please view the Separate Team Members eLearning Lesson:
Please sign in to leave a comment.