As the Administrator at your organization, you can configure permissions for the use of the PeopleMatter Mobile App by Managers and Team Members at your organization.
The PeopleMatter Mobile App allows Managers and Team Members to interact easily and efficiently.
In general, here are some of the features you can configure on the Mobile App.
- edit personal information
- view the full schedule if using PeopleMatter SCHEDULE
- view contact information of managers, and
- edit availabilities,
- view contact information of other team members,
- view photos of other team members,
- edit emergency contact information.
Note: As it relates to Contact Information, Team Members have to “opt in” to share their contact information with others.
To configure Mobile App Permissions, follow these steps:
- Click Settings → Select your organization → Under Company Settings, click Mobile App.
- You will see a list of permissions. You can hover your mouse over the Information Symbol ("i") to read more about the permission.
- Select Yes or No for each permission.
- When finished setting permissions, click Save.
For additional training regarding Permissions, please view the Configure Mobile App Permissions eLearning Lesson: