The Availability feature allows you to easily update availabilities for your Team Members. This is necessary in particular when using PeopleMatter SCHEDULE to create schedules for your units.
Note that you can also update a Team Member’s availability on the web using a desktop computer and the Team Member can also update their own availability using the Mobile App, if the Administrator grants permission to do so. For additional training, please view the Manage Availabilities eLearning Lesson.
Follow these steps to update a Team Member’s availability on the Mobile App:
- From the Contacts screen, click Edit next to Availability.
- A screen will display that lists every day of the week. Click to select the day you wish to edit.
- Select Available All Day, Unavailable, or Define Available Times.
- If you select Define Available Times, you will be prompted to enter the Start and End Times.
- You can also enter another availability if needed.
- Select to apply this availability to all days of the week, if needed.
- You can add a note if applicable.
- When finished, click Save in the top right.
For additional training regarding Availabilities, please view the Overview & Basic Features eLearning Lesson:
Please sign in to leave a comment.