A new sub-tab has been added to the recipe 'usage' tab which displays the menus in which the recipe is used.
Release date: January 12th 2022
“Great Idea! This feature was originally raised as an Idea in our Customer Community. The suggestion helped our teams to design and release this enhancement which is now available to everyone.
Why not share your inspirational ideas (or vote on someone else’s) today!
Reason for the Change?
Increase ease of use by displaying the menus in which the recipe is used in an easy-to-access list.
All customers using recipes and menus in the system.
Release Note Info/Steps
- Enabled by Default? - Yes, for users with permission to view recipes and menus
- Set up by customer Admin? - No
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - No
- Roles Affected: - Recipe Creators / Menu Managers
To see the new 'Usage in Menus' tab:
- Go to recipes, search for and select a recipe, and select the Usage tab
- Under the Usage in Menus tab, any menus in which the recipe is used will be displayed - see Fig.2.
Fig.1- New sub-tab within recipe usage tab
Fig. 2 - Menus in which the recipe is used are displayed
- To view details (as shown in Fig.3) of any of the listed menus, simply select one of them
Fig. 3 - Viewing a menu's details
If the current user group does not have permission to view menus, the 'not available' message will be displayed instead of menu names - see Fig.4.
If the current user group does not have access to the menus in which the recipe is used, the message shown in Fig.5 will be displayed.
Fig. 4 - User group does not have permission to view menus
Fig. 5 -User group does not have access to the menus in which the recipe is used
Reminder: The records to which a user group has access is determined by the 'sets' that are linked to that user group. Different user groups might have access to different 'sets' and therefore to different ingredient, recipe and menu records.
Please sign in to leave a comment.