Buffet Menu sales that are missing post-production PLUs will be displayed on the Import POS figures screen, under the ‘Missing Post-Production PLUs’ section. Buffet Menus are used in Fourth's Menu Cycles app.
Release date: 3rd (NA) and 4th (EMEA & APAC) November 2021.
Reason for the Change
To help users notice where there are missing post-production PLUs.
All Inventory customers using Menu Cycles.
- Enabled by Default? - Yes
- Set up by customer Admin? - Yes
- Enable via Support ticket? - No
- Affects configuration or data? - No
Release Note Info/Steps
- Go to Setup > All Options > Global settings
- Use the Module drop-down and select Recipes
- Expand Menu Cycles Settings and apply the Enable Menu Cycles for user setting as required
Fig.1 - Enabling Menu Cycles setting
- Go to Stock Management > All Options > Import POS Figures
“Total Missing Post-Production Sales" and “Number of Missing Post-Production PLUs” values are displayed in the PLU Import Sequence Status section - see Fig.2.
Fig.2 - Missing Post-Production PLUs summary
Details of the Missing Post-Production PLU(s) are displayed in the “Missing Post-Production PLUs” section - see Fig.3.
Fig.3 - Missing Post-Production PLUs details